Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year! Now what?

"2010 was full but 2011 will be free" is my mantra of late. In what areas and how will it be free?

Home: By instituting the 50 item/week purge, I am taking action to create space for abundance - however it may present itself.

Family/Relationships: I have in the back of my head the question "How can I love you more?" to remind myself to express my care and affection more frequently and fully.

Business (EKP): I am standing by my promise to "capture the love & energy of the good life" even if that means I have to go out and find those living the good life myself! I see some very fun shoots with friends in the near future!

Community: I am going to finally realize a project long in coming that looks at bipolar disorder and the friends and family of loved ones who have it

Spirituality: I am practicing gratitude for gifts: large and small, requested and unrequited, sweet and sour.

Health: Attending to my health includes exercise, the idea that most things can be resolved through nutrition and a daily dose of the outdoors.

This will be an amazing year - made lighter and brighter in more ways than one.

Cheers to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment