Tuesday, July 6, 2010

500 and 50

The 500 item purge is slow going right now. I have 2 days to purge 447 items and may not be able to to pull it off. I will be addressing the file cabinet next. I got caught up on the 3 day weekend and found myself having fun with the fam which was, as always, perfection! We went to parks, the zoo, swam in the pool and celebrated the 4th.

I've been inspired by the reminder that simplicity, for me, involves being engaged in adventure and fun. Sometimes all my ducks aren't in a row but what I've found is that the return on adventure and fun is almost always more than having everything be a certain way. I just got to keep practicing giving up what gets in the way.

We hit Freestone and Tumbleweed Parks this weekend so summer destinations number 20 now. We also went to the zoo but since I've already banked it, I won't count it again. 30 places to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment